Skip To Main Content

Home

During the 1957-58 school year, an extensive building program was underway that led to the construction of three 12-classroom elementary schools (Cravens, Newton Parrish and Seven Hills). After meeting for more than a year in a house on Hawthorne Drive and in a space at Kentucky Wesleyan College, Newton Parrish Elementary was completed and ready to use in the fall of 1957.

The school was named for George Newton “Newt” Parrish who devoted more than 50 years to the fitness and physical education of Owensboro children.

News & Announcements

Upcoming Events

There are no events to display

More Information Coming Soon